Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Kits ahoy!

We've been preparing for upcoming Christmas markets this week. Hence the lack of blog posts! Our first market is Sunday, on the Parade in Leamington Spa. There are a few projects we've had on the boil since we opened, but the Christmas markets have given us a deadline to work to!

Our craft studio looks like the elves' workshop. 

Our Baby-sock-owl craft kit, back and better than ever!
 Cross stitch fawn picture kit
Crochet purse kit
Felt Decoration Kit
Denise, impersonating an elf. 

My humble apologies that Amy & I haven't been in the shop much this week!

We have others, and some lovely new things in stock, including bunny egg cups! I've not had time to take a picture, but I found this one on the interwebs:
 
Possibly the cutest one yet?

I hope you're enjoying Nate's blog posts as much as we are! I especially like it when he's modelling our stock. The Mo looks to be coming along nicely. A couple more weeks and his application to join The Village People should be secure.

Berylune, 45 Park Street, Leamington Spa CV32 4QN. www.berylune.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment