Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Ok, it's a bit sad but....

I had a little walk around the charity shops in town earlier on. It's a lovely bright, sunny day, although a little chilly. I popped in to the Cancer Research shop on Bedford Street to find a special offer on paperback books - 4 for £1! Bargain.

Amy and I are a bit sad and we read teen fiction. I would apologise, but I'm really not sorry. They had all 4 Twilight books, and as Amy doesn't own them I bought them for her (I'm not normally that generous, but £1 seemed within budget).

I asked Amy if she had an Apple. She said 'I have a Banana', 
thinking I was hungry. I feel she missed the point somewhat.

I noticed the receipt as I was leaving the shop. 

According to the lady in Cancer research UK, the Twilight Saga
is Non Fiction. I want to live in her world.

Gladys - Dude, what's with this banana?
Beryl -It's a bit Andy Warhol. 

Berylune, 45 Park Street, Leamington Spa CV32 4QN. www.berylune.co.uk


2 comments:

  1. Where did you get your little people from? Love them

    http://iliska-dreams.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got them on ebay! We plan to make cards or jewellery with them, or we're going to have them in the Easter window display, being chased down by giant rabbits. Roar.

      They're 1:100 scale I think, they are really inexpensive. They use them for scale models of things.

      Delete