Friday, 27 June 2014

New Stationery. The best two words ever.

We had an exciting parcel arrive this week, filled with stationery goodness. The gasps and squeals of excitement were off the scale. I think we may have upset a few passing dogs.

My favourite bits:

Pens. With ears. They're like cats and foxes and bears and things. Those things in the middle? They're mechanical pencils. With random, badly translated sayings on the side (I'm such a sucker for those). And the wee pens that looks like pencils? We have GIANT ones now too!


Speaking of GIANT, we now have enormous pegs. I actually have a giant peg already, but it cost me a fortune compared to these beauties. 


I know this picture isn't very good (sorry Fiona), but look at the animal correction tape! Seriously! You pull their wellingtons off and fake-tippex over your mistakes. And in the bottom left corner there, those are teeny-tiny notebooks with crazy drawings on them. That's not even all:


We also have Hedgehog pencil sharpeners. Our basket of tiny sticky notes that make excellent page markers is full again. They're a bit random. I especially like the Koala bears. 

I can't believe I forgot to photograph the new crazy doe-eyed cat fake post-its. There is one that has a cat eating a macaroon! I'll get a picture tomorrow, I promise. 

So much excitement!

I'm off to have a lie down. 

With my pencil case.
Berylune, 45 Park Street, Leamington Spa CV32 4QN. www.berylune.co.uk
Shop - Craft Classes - Studio
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment