Sunday, 28 September 2014

This week on Instagram

More of the same! Sorry for the lack of posts, we really are very busy, but I promise it will all be worth it.


This week I received so many exciting presents! We got a fabulous care package from our lovely friend Alex in Australia - which had the cutest little Kewpie doll inside for me, as well as a Ryan Gosling book, some cherry ripes and a few amazing magazines!

Zoƫ and Paul came back from New York with suitcases bursting at the seams, full of goodies which they were kind enough to share with Amy & I! I got some amazing presents, which I'm slowly sorting through. I've left them in the bag they came for the most part, but I'm occasionally dipping in and finding myself a treat. My very favourite thing is the postcard of Jesus. Or should I say Attack of the 50ft Jesus.



Berylune, 45 Park Street, Leamington Spa CV32 4QN. www.berylune.co.uk
Shop - Craft Classes - Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment